Ozone Sugar Decolorization System
The sugar (simple syrup) decolorization and treatment system using ozone is an E2PS partnership with the company GASIL – holder of the Ozone Simple Syrup Treatment patent.
In its automatic decolorization process, small ozone bubbles are dispersed in the sugar solution, causing a reaction that leads to the reduction of color. The main advantage is the use in sugar solutions with a strong color, low addition of harmless chemical products, in addition to a reduction in turbidity.
Focused on maximum quality, there is also the flexibility to add a series of sand filters, bags for the removal of insoluble elements from the sugar system and an E2TI system for greater color reduction, achieving exceptionally low color levels, which are required by food and beverage industries. Lastly, a pasteurization system will guarantee the microbiological quality of the sugar solution.
- Shorter investment return time due to the reduction in production costs and inputs;
- Raw material easily obtained;
- Labor optimization due to the automatic operating system.
Constant High Quality
- Ozone is a potent microbicidal;
- A reduction of up to 75% of the sugar's ICUMSA color, depending on the input color;
- Does not produce chemical residues in the final product as Ozone breaks up rapidly;
- Sugar without sulfur residue (harmful to human health);
- Possibility of adding vitamins to the sugar;
- All the parts in contact with the product are in stainless steel.
Automatic control of all operations through PLC and IHM/Supervisory system, making the operation simple, functional and informative.