Continuous Dissolution System
The E²SOLV is a piece of equipment used for the continuous dissolution of sugar. With this compact system, clients have the guarantee of a homogenous final product with high brix stability.
The system continuously controls the sugar and water supply, producing a simple syrup with the desired concentration in a continuous and automatic manner, able to function hot or cold.
The system is designed to rapidly supply large amounts of simple syrup, reducing the operator's intervention to practically zero. Compared to traditional dissolution systems, the E2SOLV requires an area approximately 60% smaller, while offering the same productivity.
- Labor optimization due to fully automatic process control;
- Energy savings due to highly efficient dissolution through the 'Jet-dissolving' system;
- Time savings due to the short initial stage and constant concentration control;
- Savings in space due to the compact construction and the absence of a number of tanks.
Constant High Quality
- Permanent control and registration of brix, temperature and flow;
- All the parts in contact with the product are produced in stainless steel/Viton, perfectly suited to CIP operations.
Control through PLC and IHM/Supervisory system, making operation simpler, including automatic operation of all functions
|Capacity:||5 000 - 40 000 l/h|
40 - 100 % of capacity
20 - 85 °C
Up to 72° Brix – continuous
|Brix Gauging:||Mass / Hydrometer|
|Gauging Variation:||± 0,1° Brix|
|Control:||Control through own software|
1.1 W/l @25 000 l/h and 60° Brix
|Material:||All the material in contact with the AISI 304 product (optionally AISI 316)|
Siemens S7 or Allen Bradley
|Operation and visualization:||Control Panel with Monitor or Integrated with the Supervisory system|
|Sizes (L x W x H):||2,400 x 1,700 x 2,030 mm (Equipment dimensioned for 25000 l/h)|